Franciscan Sisters: A Calling to Serve
Our Franciscan vocation calls us to diverse service in Catholic education, Catholic health care and community services throughout the United States. Like St. Francis, we discern our service in ‘out of the way’ urban and rural areas of Arizona, Hawaii, Illinois, Michigan, Mississippi, Nebraska, Ohio and Wisconsin.
- From Holy Family Convent and Silver Lake College in Manitowoc, Wisconsin to St. Therese in Kekaha, Hawaii, the westernmost parish of the United States
- From community outreach in Yuma, AZ, to the pine scented Upper Peninsula of Michigan
- From Catholic parochial schools in Wisconsin to health care ministry in Zanesville, OH
- From the Pope Paul VI Institute in Omaha, Nebraska to the mission ministries of Arizona in and near Tucson, and Phoenix
- From care to our elderly Sisters to care of the residents of St. Joseph Retirement Center, West Point, NE
Wisconsin | Michigan | Ohio | Nebraska | Hawaii | Arizona | Rome | Mississippi | Where We Are From